This post may contain affiliate links.
I'm a sucker for chewy peanut butter cookies, and these are everything that I love and more. The sweet peanut butter taste, crunchy outside, and soft inside, uh, YUM.
Y'all, THESE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES. These are worth every. Dang. Calorie. They are light and fluffy and chewy, with the delicious peanut butter taste we all know and love. I firmly believe cookies are good for the soul, so feed your soul today (literally) by making these.
Brown Sugar: Brown sugar is the key to these ultra-soft and chewy peanut butter cookies, because it makes cookies that are softer and chewier than traditional sugar. Yum yum yum 🙂
Peanut Butter: Though I haven't tried it myself, y'all should try this with other nut butters and definitely let me know how it goes!
Customize: Maybe try adding some chocolate chips or some Reese's pieces to these cookies!
Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. You can also freeze the batter, or the fully-baked cookies in ziploc bags, if you'd like! These are always the cookies that I make when I want something quick, and then I always throw some in the freezer for a rainy day 🙂
Check this post if you want to level up your cookies! It tells you all the tips and tricks for making super delicious cookies.
You might like these recipes too!
Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
Make the Batter.
- Cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar on medium-low speed for about 5 minutes or until the mixture has lightened in color and looks fluffy.
- Add in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda, then add to mixture until combined.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of dough onto a cookie sheet and roll into a ball. Using a fork, make a checker pattern on the ball of the dough, pressing down enough to give the dough a flat surface on top. Repeat with remaining dough, spooning about 12 dough balls per cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 11 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Chow down!
Did you make these peanut butter cookies? I want to know! Post it on social media, tag @battersandblessings, and add #battersandblessings so I can see your creation 🙂
Leave a Reply